Our 2014 Fall Session will start the week of August 25, 2014
have room for your child in our Classes. Please go to page 3 to download the Fall Schedule, with class times and the
A. Call this phone number if you need more
information: 864-268-3790. Your registration can be processed
over the phone.
B. Email us at PENultimateGym@gmx.com for more information
C. Register for classes and pay online. Please click on the link below to
start that process.
1. You may pay just the registration fee to hold your
child's place in a class. Or you can choose to pay both a registration fee and the tuition
2. Please make sure to fill in your child's personal information and class
choice during check-out.
3. Returning students, who need a new leotard for classes
this fall, can also order their leotard online.
Please click here to register for gymnastics classes or pay tuition.
D. Customers who prefer
to visit the gym and register live, may come at the following times:
Monday, September 1 - 4:45-5:30 pm
Tuesday, September 2 - 3:45-4:30 pm and 5:30-5:45 pm
Thursday, September 4 - 3:45-4:30 pm and 5:30-5:45 pm
•Our facility is located on
Edwards St. in Taylors, near the Taylors First Baptist Church (See map below)
100B Edwards St., Taylors
When you think of gymnastics you probably think of what you see in the Olympics. But that is only
one small part of gymnastics. Yes, there is the competitive sport called Artistic Gymnastics, but there is also the activity
called General Gymnastics. In both the emphasis is on enjoyment and fun, but there are also some differences:
- emphasis on the development of attributes of physical fitness - coordination, strength, balance, endurance and flexibility.
- emphasis also on creativity and exploring the infinite ways the body can move - by itself, using the gymnastics apparatus
or hand-held apparatus, such as hoops, balls and ribbons.
- gymnasts often learn individual or group routines, may sometimes perform exhibitions for the parents
- General Gymnastics is the basis of all movement.
After several years of General Gymnastics training, many of our students go into competitive sports such as soccer, basketball,
wrestling or Artistic Gymnastics. People are surprised how strong & coordinated they are. Parents constantly tell us of
how their children score highest in their class or even school in the President's Physical Fitness Tests, etc.
Competitive Artistic Gymnastics
- emphasis is on developing physical fitness - coordination, strength, balance, endurance and flexibility specific to
- emphasis on mental and emotional development that will help children learn to be self-directed and self-motivated in
work-outs; to learn self-control, to learn to set and achieve goals, to help them learn that hard work pays off, to learn
to overcome fears, to learn to perform before an audience, to learn to think creatively within the scope of competitive gymnastics,
to learn to take constructive criticism and to learn sportsmanship - both through winning and through losing.
- the exercises, drills and skills are largely specific to the required skills for the sport, although these gymnasts
also often engage in General Gymnastics activities such as exhibitions and learn skills simply for the sheer joy of movement.
At Piedmont Gymnastics you'll find:
- Safety-certified, adult instructors
- State of the Art Facilities
- Small, personalized classes - no waiting in line!
- Fun and achievement for everyone
ESPN News rated recreational gymnastics the BEST activity for children’s fitness in the US. Bruce Jenner
& Arnold Schwartzenegger both recommend gymnastics over other sports for helping young children develop coordination and strength.
Do not mistake a game or play for a planned, educational experience. No matter what activity you choose for your child,
ask the director what their professional preparation has been. You will then see the difference between other types of programs
If after reading this information you are not sure which program you think your child would be interested
in, please talk to our office manager or to one of our teachers.
CALL 268-3790 or 268-7740 NOW for more information,
or e-mail us at PENultimateGym@gmx.com
CLICK HERE to download a printable PDF version of the 2014-2015 yearly registration form
CLICK HERE to download a printable PDF version of the 2014-2015 Class Schedule & Price List Edit Site Add-On
100-B Edwards St.
Taylors, SC 29687
Phone: 864-268-3790 (gym)